Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

Holiday writing:Going to rarotonga

WALT: write a recount about my school holiday  using effective paragraphs.

In the Holidays i went to rarotonga and i made lots of black pearls and made lots of cook island donuts also going for a swim in the blue lagoon.

We got to stay in a motel and get lots of nice beautiful food we also eat lots of mussels,cockles and seafood the most favorite thing i enjoyed about going to rarotonga was the trip was so cool and i loved going on the Airplane.


I also went on the stage to perform with one of my favorite cousins her name was tiani i love her so much and i miss her a lot i wish i could dance with her again on the stage.


Then on our last day at rarotonga we went to the markets and i brought me a black pearl necklace also a bracelet that was very special to me and i kept it somewhere where my grandmother died in her room.

I hope you enjoyed my holiday writing.         


2 comments: