Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Kai moana Fishing

Walt: Narrate a story about Kai-Moana that teaches others things we need to remember
In the holiday’s me and my friend Marie went Fishing.
We went with our older sister’s and we forgot to bring our life jackets.


We also saw lots of big fish that were snapper’s and shark-fish they came around the boat and made it fall over and me and my friends sister’s forgot to bring it they were trying to get us but the current was pushing us away from each other.


After that we saw a Eurasian blackbird it flew straight in the water and we saw it pickup rubbish and we didn’t know what to do so it just died.we were calling the bird to come but we didn’t hear the bird so we all swam back together and we learnt a lesson from a lady that told us always bring a wet towel,cold bucket of ice,salt,and a ruler.


We found a big fish in the water and it was very massive than my big sister said put it back so then i said no way and she said it might have babies in it so i listened and put it back and realized that i'd picture myself getting pulled out of the water because i’m going to put it back.


I hope you Enjoyed reading my paragraph’s.    

No comments:

Post a Comment