Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

My Visual Mihi



This is my visual Mihi.

On the top left corner is Nike and Jordan I like Nike and Jordan because I love those brands and their famous their also cool to wear around.

On the top right I have My cultures I am Cookisland Tahitian and Maori I love my cultures and I am so proud of it.

On the bottom we have Kickboxing and A burger I love to Kickboxing and eat Mc Donald's and in between we have Family I love my family because they look after me and I like My uncle cuz he's nice and he looks after us and on the right side is the bible I also love to spend time at church because it's good to learn about Jesus.

Thank you for Seeing My visual Mihi Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Sup Marni,

    Your visual mihi looks cool as. My favourite part of your visual mihi is the cook island flag cause its mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Armanielle your visual mihi looks like you put a lot of hard work into it. What is your most favourite thing do you like about your visual mihi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Armanielle,
    I really like this visual mihi you have created. It looks like you have put a lot of effort into this beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete