Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Use prior knowledge to help our understand

WALT: Use prior knowledge to help our understanding
WALT: Find and use relevant parts of the text to accurately answer questions

To Michel Tuffery I would like to ask you something how did you get the idea of being and
artist?

I learnt from school when I was a  just your age I  my mother told me about her art that she done in Samoa and her father taught me how to paint.



How did you make a bull out of corned beef tins?




I made it like that because corned beef is bull and i made it a life size shape i love doing art.

Why is art your favourite subject?


Art is my favourite subject because when i was young i had dyslexia and i couldn't see properly so i thought of painting a lot.



What was your favourite sport?


My favourite sport was rugby because when i was 5 my dad taught me how to play and learn.



What is a journalist?


A journalist is someone that researches,writes on a notebook and dose the news report.

Why didn't you know how to read spell or write.


I went to a special reading class that teaches people how to read and make them get smart again.


Thank You for telling me your story i really enjoyed.
 

2 comments: