Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Why is it important for us to know our culture.

Hello everyone My name is Armanielle and I why I think it is important to learn how to speak your own language so that when you have children they would know how to speak there heritage and so I've learnt that if you know how to speak your own language than people that are your culture when they are talking to you they would know you understand what you are saying and it is very important to know how to speak your own language so you can pass it on to your children and I think it is very valuable and Honorable to know how to speak your language so that when your elder lies are talking to you understand what there saying to you.

The way I retain my language is that I have access to churches that help me speak my own culture and my parents speaking there language I also have a lot of aunts and uncles that can speak the language and if you don't know how to speak the language then they would call you plastic (aka) someone who is that culture but cannot speak that culture that is what plastic means to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone reading my Blog post i would just like to tell you how very important it is to speak your culture and to know how to speak your heritage so you can pass it on to your siblings or children even grandchildren if you have any in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have mentioned some good reasons why it is important to hold on to your language. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete