Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Freedom Writers Blog Post: We can Change like how they did too.

Freedom Writers

This term we studied about the freedom writers film and we learnt about how we could make a difference in our lives like being kind and spreading kindness to whoever you talk to so they can share and stop the violence and bullying that is happening all around the world.

To be honest I feel that there is no reason to be cruel and mean in this world because I feel like everyone in the world deserves to be treated the way they would treat themselves.

Some people really don't care about the peacemakers in this world and I think nice people don't get enough in this world and I think that we should stop the bullying, violence,fighting,jealousy and all those bad things people are doing in this world. 

We can all make a difference if we spread kindness and love to this world so there will be no suicide and killing but we cant help it it's the people that are thinking about that.

In the freedom writers film my favourite character was Eva,Benitez because she was a brave young strong honest independent young lady she stuck up for someone even though she was supposed to stick up for her own race aka (latina's) she is my role model and I admire her and have full respect for her.

The end:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment