Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Blog Post:Immersion Assembly

Blog Post

Today we had an immersion assembly and all the teams had very fun artistic movies what I liked about their movies was Team 1 had a very inspiring movie and they were so artistic. What I liked about Team 2's movie was that their one was about their background and were they come from.

Team 3's movie was about body painting and they were so amazing what I liked about the movie was that it was so pretty and extravagant.

And out of all the movies I watched  was that I loved team 5's movie they were so funny and they were expressing how team 5 acts around new teachers like for example if their was a new teacher that had and accent we would always correct their words and we would say that's not how you say it and they would think were trying to get smart to them but were trying to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment