Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

2017 Athletics day!!!!

                               Athletics day!!!

On Friday our school had hosted an athletics day and we had so much fun" we got to play lots and lots of fun sports we had some people representing" different colors i was going for the yellow team and we had most of the fast people in our team and the only team that will catch up to us is the green team.

Everyone was so surprised and we all had fun doing all of our activities we had some people that were dancing" to the music, while it was playing and we all had a great time I was so proud of my brothers, and sisters, I was also proud of myself.

 

I came 2nd in shot put my 2 little sisters came 2nd in sprints and my brother came 2nd in sprint I also came 3rd in my sprints but at least I tried everyone was so loud screaming" and going crazy!!! with the relays and I was just going for my house color and my house color was the yellow team.

My favorite sport was sprint's and then it was shot put I was so proud of my uncle and my family for coming and supporting us I felt a bit shy when I was doing the sprints but when I heard the bricks clap I just gave it my all so thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post enjoy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment