Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Free writing

Free writing

In the weekends I went to my Uncle saia's 21st birthday. I had an amazing time with my Aunty’s and Uncle’s and my Grandma. It was one of my happiest days of my life. We got to have heaps and of food like pig head hangi, cook island donuts, cooked banana, otai and it was good. We watched lots and of people dancing and cheering, we were having a great time. We were one of the luckiest people at the birthday because we got to take some cake lollies drinks the food, otai home and we got to do the taulunga dance but I got really sweaty and I got annoyed because I was really uncomfortable with my taulunga. So after that we had a feed and we had a bit of a play then we went home and had to get ready for bed and to get up early for church. When I woke up I made my bed and had my holy communion and it was fun so after that we went home and watched movies and went to sleep and that was the end of my story hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment