Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Science: Water Cycle

                       Water Cycle 

In science today we learnt about the water cycle and we learnt what some of the water cycle facts are one thing I really enjoyed was learning that the water droplets that fall on a tree actually dirties the sea because the bark and mud from the tree all flows in the sea and pollutes the water.

We are very lucky we have filters and we have the water cycle to help us have clean water and to drink healthy water so we don't catch any type of sickness that will cause you a whole lot of problems and your family would be worried.

The water cycle is very fascinating because I found it quiet interesting I really loved learning new things because it made me learn more so when I grow up I can make sure I know all these things so I can get a qualified job and it will benefit me because I am getting prepared for NCEA and I really want to be a leader in the future and be a hard working role model for those who are new to Tamaki College.

That is my blog post for today thank you for reading.   

No comments:

Post a Comment