Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Speeches

             Speeches


Topic: If i were Pm.


Plan:
S. I would help the poor give them shelter.
E.Provide food and make sure they eat.
E.Make them have sleeping bags and make them warm .
  1. I would also like to give toilets for them.
  2. I would like to make sure they shower


Start: If i were pm i would give free food out for the poor or i would take them to like a place where you eat for free and i would provide them free sleeping bags an jackets and stuff i would also give warm blankets or give them a house to sleep in.

It would also be cool if i give them apartment’s and we pay for their house we could also provide lot’s and lot’s of food for them so they don't get left starving.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Armanielle! Great start to your writing, I look forward to hearing your completed speech. I wonder how you would hook your audience? Kia kaha.

    ReplyDelete